* 12 lbs 13.5oz (90-95%) + 23 7/8" (90-95%) + 15 1/8" head (45%).
5 shots and 1 oral vaccination (3/11/14 - 2 month appt)
aka - the worst day of mommy & daddy's life thus far!!!
* such an easy, happy baby! lucky us!!!
* HUGE smiles especially early in the morning, when we sing to you and
when you catch mommy's eye while nursing ("get busy!")
* happy, happy, happy squeals - our favorite!
* so long, 0-3m pants - hello, big ol' cloth diapered bootie!
* hello tongue + bubbles
* lots of eye contact
* mommy & daddy should have taken up stock in burp cloths + bibs.
you are still the spit up queen!
* fist chewer
*eat - play - sleep. trying to establish a routine.
* sleeping approx 10pm to 5am most nights w/ 1 quick midnight snack
* umbilical cord hernia remains - but tear duct & milia are almost completely healed!
* 1at birthday party for a friend (3/8/14 - emmie ryan dixon turned 1)
*1st mini-vacation (2/28-3/2/14 - gatlinburg w/ the campbells)
* hey there, blue eyes! will they stick around and be as blue as daddy's?
* 1st bottle (during mommy/daddy's 1st date since baby)
grandma lora & papa jim visited & babysat (2.15.14)
* early morning naps on your tummy + afternoon naps in the moby or ergo