Test Title 1



{whatever wednesday} pantone!

when work is THIS crazy ... i retreat every free moment i can get. today that little pinwheel is a turning more than usual while my mac considers whether it wants to open my file or not. so i've been day dreaming about color ... pantone® color:

Set of 24http://www.pantone.com/images/pages/20758/wallpaper/191C_320x480.jpg

1 // uncommon goods pantone® folding chairs {75.00}
2 // dick blick pantone® universe colored pencils {29.59}
3 // whitbread & wilkinson's pantone® espresso set {50.00}
4 // pantone® wallpaper for your ipad, iphone or desktop {FREE}
4 // sonia spencer designs pantone® cufflinks {67.00}

and just for kicks ... pantone has joined w/ michele bernhardt to provide you with your colorstrology:


{click above to get your own!}

too funny that my color would be sunflower. my best friend laura loves sunflowers - but they are definitely my least favorite flower ... hmm. i apologize colorstrology followers ... but i will not be "wearing or surrounding myself w/ sunflower" anytime in the near future.

okay back to it! :)

2 comments :

Courtney said...

I just discovered your blog via Picket Fence and this colorstrology thing made me really happy so I had to comment! I sent this around to my graphic designer friends. Cute blog by the way!

Unknown said...

courtney - your blog is fantastic. love the design and the content. definitely adding to my reader. thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://www.scratchtheweb.com/2013/05/how-to-show-disqus-comment-count-links.html#ixzz2bxYckbeB Follow us: @scratchtheweb on Twitter | scratchtheweb on Facebook