Test Title 1



{ PINspired } birdhouse key rack

i am absolutely in love w/ our new key rack ... {PINspired} by this awesome DIY by torie jayne in the latest issue of heart & home. i improvised w/ mod podge & scrapbook paper ... but it is clearly time for me to invest in several rolls of japanese washi tape! november fun money can't get here soon enough.


heading out for another quick weekend trip. this time by my lonesome. wade is in memphis for work & is staying over for some fun family time w/ his brother's clan of 6. i'll be heading north for a little family time of my own.

hope you have a splendid weekend! xo.

1 comments :

my best friend jules said...

Oh how sweet! These are so cute :) I wish I had a little girl, I would make on in her room immediately!

xxx mervi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://www.scratchtheweb.com/2013/05/how-to-show-disqus-comment-count-links.html#ixzz2bxYckbeB Follow us: @scratchtheweb on Twitter | scratchtheweb on Facebook