Test Title 1



better days challenge ...



i've mentioned it before ... w+i have been away from home each and every weekend this month! that's crazy. more crazy is that i've only been at our home church 1 sunday this month. thanks to twitter i found out about a challenge from my pastor this past sunday ... and i've decided to extend the challenge to you all:

the media today is filled w/ fear. there's poverty, war, crime, political unrest ... even natural disasters all constantly playing over and over in our minds. as a result, we're left w/ a mindset shaped more by the media than by scripture. pastor pete has challenged us to list 3 things each day that we are grateful for ... 3 things that breathe hope into our lives during such an unstable time in our world. what an amazing challenge! catch the full message here.

psalm 103:2
let all that i am praise the Lord;
may i never forget the good things He does for me.


tuesday, october 25th, 2011:
1 // creativity & independence in my career
2 // the couples in our bible study that have become family here in nashville
3 // random dance parties w/ my husband bc they remind me that he loves me when i am completely being myself.

wednesday, october 26th, 2011:
1 // walking to work on perfect fall days
2 // catching up w/ a good friend
3 // my constant - aka my husband

join the challenge! tweet #betterdayschallenge.

2 comments :

Jake and Cristy said...

Love this! Do you mind if I echo your facebook efforts to share my 3 things that I am grateful there? You have inspired me and I hope to do the same.

Unknown said...

Absolutely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://www.scratchtheweb.com/2013/05/how-to-show-disqus-comment-count-links.html#ixzz2bxYckbeB Follow us: @scratchtheweb on Twitter | scratchtheweb on Facebook